Trademark rights can be a critically important asset to your business. But the complex and time consuming process of searching for and registering a trademark for your company should not delay your acquisition of these important tools. Let the experienced trademark attorneys at Imagine Law assist you in the selection, registration, management, and enforcement of your business's trademark rights at the local and international level.
Imagine Law attorneys have extensive expertise on a wide range of legal issues related to trademark, service mark, trade name, trade dress, dilution, unfair competition, publicity rights, trademark misuse, and fair use of trademarks.
We provide your company with experienced and effective legal representation in trademark disputes in federal courts in the U.S. and before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB). In 2019, the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) announced a new rule requiring all foreign-domiciled trademark applicants, registrants, and parties to the U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB) proceedings to be represented by an attorney who is licensed to practice law in the United States. As of 2019, all foreign applicants and registrants must be represented by a U.S. attorney. Additionally, all new applications, renewal filings and TTAB disputes filed on behalf of any foreign entity must be filed by a U.S. attorney. Imagine Law attorneys stand ready and able to represent both U.S. and non-U.S. companies before the USPTO in all trademark matters including the proper filing, registration, and dispute of trademarks in the U.S. and internationally.
Imagine Law attorneys provide trustworthy and reliable representation for legal services that cover a panoply of trademark matters, including:
- Preparing local and international trademark filings including registrations and resolving USPTO and Madrid issues.
- Drafting and negotiating trademark licensing and transfer agreements.
- Handling infringement claims, opposition to registration proceedings, trademark cancellation requests, counterfeit disputes, and enforcement issues.
- Registering and protecting Internet domain names including experience with trademark disputes involving domain names.
- Advising clients on legal issues related to online keyword advertising and trademarks.
- Counseling clients on protecting their company's brand on the Internet and in social media environments.
Whether your goal is to protect and build your company's valuable trademark assets, or if your company needs effective representation in the handling of trademark disputes, Imagine Law attorneys are available to assist you in the protection of your company's legal rights to use and enforce trademarks and related rights, both online and offline.